Install Adobe Flash Player to the Kindle Fire (All Gens)
Only the first generation Kindle Fire supported and came preinstalled with Flash. All models afterwards will require a very easy workaround; scroll down for more information.
Enabling Flash on Kindle Fire Tutorial (First Gen Only; scroll down for other gens)
Flash is disabled by default on first gen Kindle Fires.
1. Open the web browser on your Kindle Fire.
2. Go to Menu and then to Settings.
3. Look for the “Enable Flash” option and select “Always on”.
Installing Flash to the Kindle Fire & Kindle Fire HD (All Other Gens)
1. Allow Installation of Applications – Navigate to Settings and click on Device on your Kindle Fire.
2. Select On for the Allow Installation of Applications option.
3. Navigate to this site on your Kindle Fire and download the Dolphin browser installation file: Dolphin Browser.apk
4. After the file is finished downloading, go to Menu and then to Downloads and open the file you just downloaded. This will install the application.
5. You will now need to download Adobe Flash Player onto your Kindle Fire here: Adobe Flash Player.apk
6. Repeat step 4 to install Adobe Flash Player.
The default browser on the Kindle Fire does not support flash so you will need to run the Dolphin Browser to use flash.